The Gendarme led by the 1st Francis of the France army left wing corners the Cavalry unit of the Imperialist Army which retreats.
The Arquebusier of the Imperialist Army developed to the left wing fights back to it.
The France king avoids a bullet, prepares a rank and prepares the charge to an Arquebusier.
On the other hand, other Spanish Heavy Cavalrys and horse-riding Cavalry units began to be gradually pushed back by the Cavalry unit of the France army.
The advance guard Arquebusiers of the Italian Pike-men of the center of the France army and a French Pike-men continues further the Arquebusier and firefight of an Imperialist Army which were developed in woods, packing distance.
The Landsknechts Black Band of the central France army pushes back the Landsknechts of an Imperialist Army again.However, the France army Landsknechts of the right wing projected near the Mirabello Castle is pushed back by the charge from a Spanish Pike-men and the Pike-men of a powerful Imperialist Army, and the Pike-men of an Imperialist Army begins to surround the side.
On the east side of the Vernavola river, the Swiss Mercenary of the France army and the Landsknechts of the Imperialist Army continued the hand-to-hand combat, the Heavy Cavalry of the Imperialist Army which escaped from woods fought with the Cavalry unit of the France army which confronted each other, and continuation of the hand-to-hand combat continued.
- A right-wing Heavy Cavalry will repeat retreat, without the ability to maintain a battle line by the charge of the France army.
However, even if it retreated, it succeeded in reorganizing an attitude, and the large-scale breakthrough of an enemy was required, without allowing.
- Although it shot to the Gendarme led by the France king and 40 or more persons' horseriding was pushed down among them by the volley, since the mass blanket Arquebusier of Spain developed in the ultraright wing's woods grazed the bullet to the France king who commands a charge in the front line, it did not become precocious.
- Although the central Landsknechts unit pushed back the Pike-men of the impending France army, he is again pushed back in response to a counterattack.
- The Heavy-Pike-men of Spain and the Heavy-Pike-men of an Imperialist Army which were being back developed from the direction of a Mirabello Castle to the Pike-men of the France army which has moved forward devise a hand-to-hand combat, and also push back an enemy.
- The artillery of the front of a Mirabello Castle performs bombardment to a Swiss Mercenary succeedingly.
- A left-wing Landsknechts continues a hand-to-hand combat to Swiss mercenary troops.
Mutual damage is equivalent, and both fighting it is continued, without pulling also one step.
- Although the left-wing Heavy Cavalry escaped from woods at last and charged to the trooper of the enemy who developed at hand, it was fighting in confusion and the hand-to-hand combat was changed into the continuation state.
- Although it escaped from the Cavalry unit and woods led by the France king, and shooting of the Arquebusier developed in the front was received, about forty persons' damage was suffered and the rank was disturbed, the horse head was arranged and the charge attitude was taken.
- The central Landsknechts unit pushed back the enemy again.
However, it kneads that a right-wing Landsknechts is likely to be beaten by Spanish people's Pike-men and the Pike-men of an Imperialist Army, is likely to be pushed back again, and is likely to be surrounded.
- The Arquebusier of an Italian Infantry and a Franch Infantry showers shooting over an enemy.
- The Pike-men unit of a Swiss Mercenary continues a charge.
- The artillery who received the command turns a gun mouth in the direction of a Mirabello Castle of the self-army left wing, and prepares a firing position.