Italians' Heavy Cavalry which escaped from woods starts the Cavalry unit of an Imperialist Army and hostilities which were developed at hand.
The Italian Pike-men of the center of the France army, the Arquebusier of the Imperialist Army which also developed the advance guard Arquebusiers of the French Pike-men in woods, and the firefight were started.
The central France army Landsknechts overwhelmed and pushed back the Landsknechts of the Imperialist Army.
It is because the number of units was not the unit's deployment of use although there were more Imperialist Armies, and the battle was started in the disadvantageous posture.
[France army]- The Cavalry unit led by the France king charges to a front enemy.
- Escaping from woods, the Gendarme of the Italian who arrived at the enemy's front charges at the enemy who faces.
- Some artilleryman units bombarded by arresting an enemy's unit to a line of elevation.
- The central Landsknechts unit defeated the hand-to-hand combat altogether, and did 30 pace advance.
Moreover, a right-wing Landsknechts moves forward in the direction of a Mirabello Castle.
- The Arquebusier which is an advance guard of an Italian Infantry and a Franch Infantry showers shooting over the enemy who caught within the range.
- The Pike-men unit of a Swiss Mercenary continues a charge.