3rd turn: Preliminary skirmish
The left-wing Cavalry unit of an Imperialist Army holds the right-wing Cavalry unit and hand-to-hand combat of the France army, and this turn will be in a continuation state.
In the center, before a main part contacts, the fire fight by an Arquebusier is started.
With the Imperialist Army right wing, the unit moved forward in distance until the attitude of a firefight and a hand-to-hand combat occurs.
- The Imperialist Army Heavy-Pike-men of right-wing back and the Musketeer which is the attached unit were developed in left-wing woods as reserve force.
- A right-wing Cavalry unit will be in the continuation state of a hand-to-hand combat.
- The Arquebusier unit of the front of Pike-mens including a central Landsknechts arrests an enemy within the range still more, and starts shooting.
- A messenger flies that the target of the artilleryman party which was bombarding to the Mirabello should be changed into an enemy's Swiss Mercenary.
- A left-wing Landsknechts continues a fire fight with Swiss mercenary troops.
- Begin detour movement so that the Stradiots (light cavalryman) of left-wing back may devise an attack on an enemy's side.
- It is continuing advance so that woods may escape from a left-wing Cavalry unit and it may seize on an enemy's side.