For the battle, the battle was started by bombardment to the Mirabello by an emperor army!
- Although a back emperor army, a Heavy-Pike-men, and the mass blanket gun soldier that is the attached unit stand by as reserve force, other units move forward to the boundary line in the woods which spread in the front.
- A right-wing Cavalry unit declares a rush.
- Central Pike-mens including a Landsknechts and attached unit of those start advance.
- The attack party to a Mirabello is mentioning tolerable success in battle.
- A left-wing Landsknechts moves forward that the attack way to a Mirabello should be secured.
- In order that woods may escape from a left-wing Cavalry unit and he may attack an enemy from the side, he moves forward.
In the 1st turn, only some units can act by an exclusive rule.
It is random and only the left-wing artillery unit and the central Landsknechts were chosen.
Moreover, the right-wing Swiss mercenary troops do not have any restriction, and can act.
- The artillery unit of the France army was activated by sudden gun voice.
However, it judged that it was an enemy's attack in an instant, and ran to its post.
- A central Landsknechts unit also guesses that the enemy's attack was started near the Mirabello, and start advance promptly.
- Most, early, the Swiss mercenary troops who perceived the enemy's detour strategy started advance so that they may expel the enemy troops who develop around a Mirabello, and they showered the first attack by an artilleryman over an enemy's front simultaneously.