The right-wing Cavalry unit of an Imperialist Army takes a charge attitude again to the right-wing Cavalry unit of the France army.
On the other hand, the France army began deployment tidily.
In the center, as a result of an intense fire fight, action of the Arquebusier of the Landsknechts (Black Band) by the side of the France army becomes impossible in the morale loss state, a following Pike-men overcomes it, and a charge attitude is taken.
The fire fight by the Arquebusier before a main part contacts is started.
The left-wing unit of an Imperialist Army finishes a fire fight, and takes the preparation attitude of a charge of a Pike-men.
On the other hand, the receiving France army rushes an Italian Gendarme so that it may beat the battleline of an Imperialist Army among them.
- Although the Cavalry unit led by the France king closes the line of elevation of an artilleryman party, it develops a self-army on the side and expands the battle front width to an enemy's trooper.
- Escaping from woods, the Italian Gendarme which moves so that a front may be made to develop a unit serves as the attitude that it can already escape from woods by a few.
- Since the artilleryman unit had the line of elevation closed, shooting was stopped.
- The Arquebusier unit who is a central Landsknechts unit's advance guard falls into the action impossible state of 2 turns in response to shooting of an enemy.
- At the sacrifice of the Arquebusier of an ally which fell into the depression state, even if, that a charge should be ventured, a Landsknechts establishes a spear and prepares an attitude.
- An Italian Infantry and a Franch Infantry continue advance intently.
- The Pike-men unit of a Swiss Mercenary starts a charge.
- A heavy armoring trooper makes charge preparations to the left wing of the Pike-men of the enemy who excels by a number.
- Archers(cavalry) prepared preparation in order to meet the trooper of the Imperialist Army which escapes from woods.